Monday, September 8, 2008

Animating Catalonia (Cont'd)

As you've likely seen from Crina's posting, she posted a link to YouSendIt in order to download the English versions of Cinema 1&2. Simply copy paste it into your browser and press download. I know I said I had the French versions as well, but I think I spoke too soon; the file I had was a zip file called Deleuze Cinéma 1 & 2 and when I opened it on Saturday I saw that it was only a transcript of a talk Deleuze gave on the book(s). So, I'm sorry for the unastisfied expectation.

I think I mentioned that I had tried to link up with the bestiario.org folks about getting their software to animate our concept collection... and I just heard from them today. Here's the response from Santiago Ortiz...

Thank you very much for your interest on 6pli!
Sounds really interesting what you want to do.
Do you have published all those concepts somewhere? Are they tagged?...
Otherwise an interesting option is to create a blog, and create a post for each concepts. Then you create a delicious account and link and tag each post (And finally we create a 6pli space).
I´m looking forward on your project, because this is the kind of utilization that 6pli was made for!
Thanks,
Santiago Ortiz
http://bestiario.org

No comments: